Home

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Boys Bags

Here is another of the Chrissy presents I made for the boys. They are each getting their own laptops this year for school, so I thought a laptop bag might be appropriate. These cost me next to nothing as I used the boys old clothes to make them. The handle was from a belt, and the pockets collected from all sorts of different items of clothing. Even the elastic used to close the inside pockets was taken from the adjustable waistline of a pair of pants. This was the green/blue bag, I also made a red/brown one.
This is the inside of the bag with many more pockets than they will probably use, but after seeing how excited my hubby gets over lots of pockets on his bags I thought the boys might like this too.
The pattern for these bags was adapted from Kay Whitt's book Sew Serendipity: Bags.
Check out her page of gorgeous designs here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover